Crow is such a clever & smart improvising bird, who have stolen hangers from nearby houses to make a comfortable nest at Kyushu University in Fukuoka City. The large-billed crow “Japonensis” builds the nest with wire coat hangers. The flexibility and diameter are super perfect for a comfortable house for Jungle Crows. Normally crows would work in pairs to remove the clothing from the hangers and then one would fly off with the hanger.
During the breeding season, the massive blackouts due to short-circuiting being caused by hanger nests built atop power pools and pylons. The Kyushu Electric power company had a crow patrol party, that look out nearby areas and destroy the hanger nest on their power grid. Crows are famous as highly intelligent birds, and in this story, they teach us how important to recycle wasted things.
The common crow builds nests with interlocking twigs collected from nearby trees, shrubs, and sometimes thick plastic. The hanger’s nests also found in other cities of Japan. The intricate nests almost like super artwork. The Tokyo residence observes many nests are built with their coat hangers.
On the other side, this is ashamed for humans that are no longer enough trees, twigs, and whatever left in these areas for crows to build their nests in and with. It would be cool to see a progression of pictures showing the construction of Crow’s Make Nest from Hangers.
Product You May Interested
- Cat Spraying No More – How to Stop Your Cat from Peeing Outside the Litter Box – Permanently.
- High-Quality Dog Training Course Featuring 21 Games to Improve your Dog’s intelligence & Behavior with Professional Dog Trainer.
- Flavor Pairing Ritual Supercharges Women’s Metabolisms
- The best Keto Diet Program
- Boost Your Energy, Immune System, Sexual Function, Strength & Athletic Performance
- Find Luxury & Designer Goods, Handbags & Clothes at or Below Wholesale
- Learn How To Build A 3d Solar Panel Converts Like Crazy, and Save Lot of Money?
- Unlock your Hip Flexors, Gives you More Strength, Better Health and All-Day Energy.