- It is proved by science; the daily use strengthens the immune system!
- Strawberries are an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Strawberry suppresses the development of influenza virus.
- Strawberries can make iron deficiency anemia. In 200 g fresh strawberries to deter: 60 calories, 4.6 grams fiber, 0 grams fat, 1.2 grams protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 28 mg calcium, 0.8 mg iron, 20 mg magnesium 38 mg phosphorus, 54 mg potassium, 1.4 mg selenium 113.4 mg of vitamin C, 35.4 mcg of folic acid, 54 IU of vitamin A.
- Strawberry has sugar lowering affect. Therefore, it included in the diet, diabetes.
- Masks of strawberries well dried and cure acne tightens pores.
- The presence of the Iodine strawberries offset it in there daily food and drinking water.
- If you have problems with the urinary system kidney and urinary tract is recommended to use the entire season strawberries. It is better to eat every day not less then 400 grams.
- Fragrant juice of fresh strawberries the best lotion! This is a miracle cure to remove age spots and freckles. Remember do not put strawberry to long in the refrigerator.
- Salicylic acid, contained in this unique berry, helps reduce pain in the joints!
- You Know, strawberries – a natural diuretic!
- Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamins C and K as well as providing a good dose of fiber, folic acid, manganese, and potassium.
Well, the strawberries are a healthy food to eat to lose weight because their are 49 calories in one cup of strawberries having low in calories because there high water content. Read More Why Pomegranates are so Good for You?
Originally posted 2018-03-06 21:11:41.